On Apr 22, 9:23 pm, John Mikes <jami...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Peter,
> if we 'free-up' our minds to think wider than our conventional sciences
> based 'unconventionality' (as applied on this list frequently) and recognize
> the unlimited Everything in the complexity of the wholeness we end up in
> (my?) agnosticism:
> We know only part of the total, visualize WITHIN our mind-restricted imaging
> and formulate 'models' of the already known world (already: because it
> widened by newer input historically as we 'learn'). The totality's inter
> influenceing results in changing relations - partly followable -
> acknowledged by the part of our 'then' knowledge.
> In such view "Random" is "I don't know", Chaos is: "I don't know" and
> stochastic is sort of a random.

Don't known what? The HIdden Variables that mean apparent
indeterminism
actually stems from determinism. Your position is completely
inconsistent. You
are saying we can't know or understand things we can see, they are
mere "models",
but we can know that there is this  underlying determinism which we
can't see..

>What conventional science does is a
> compromise into the "almost": our technology is "almost perfect", some
> planes fall off from the sky, some sicknesses/wars break out, some genetic
> mishaps occur, some theories fail, etc. etc. Compromising means to invent
> cute factors that enhance a match (at least mathematically) in cases of
> trouble. Presumptions make assumptions and vice versa, in endless series and
> at the end it is believed as a fact.
>
> Deterministic? there is SOME order that keeps the world churning,

Yep. And "some order" means "stochastic", not deteministic.