Hi Folks,

    I have been thinking hard about the Doomsday Argument and a question struck
me. Why does it seems that genomic heredity does not seem to play any role in
the determination of what body, location, etc. one discovers one’s 1p
(subjective sense of self in the world) to exist in. When the DA is extended to
argue about consciousness in general it the role seems to vanish altogether.
Does this not undercut the DA?

Onward!

Stephen