On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 06:02:10PM -0400, Stephen Paul King wrote:

> Stephen (going out on the crack pot edge!)

I have to confess I completely got lost as to what the whole
Strawson-Nagel debate was about, and still very vague about your ideas.

But I don't want to discourage you. Keep at it - maybe eventually some
formulation will make sense to me. I found a lot of things fell into
place about Bruno's ideas in his book "Le secret de l'amibe", which I
had found puzzling earlier. Somehow, the context made more sense, but
then it was the third time he'd written a book on the subject.

Also keep at criticising my ideas - any well-focussed criticism of
those will get my attention :).