On 5/9/2011 5:57 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
in that I usually have some memory of what I was dreaming once I awake that I can encode in using symbols for communications to others. It could be that the reported difficulty of becoming aware of the truth that one is dreaming, while one is in fact dreaming, is an answer.

This is not so difficult. There are books explaining how to train oneself to become lucid in dreams. I don't see the relevance to the point, though.

But are there books explaining how to train oneself to realize you are dreaming when you are awake. :-)