Hi, I recently read the "Theory of Nothing" book by Russell Standish. I
wanted to share this talk I watched by Damian Conway...

Damian Conway, Thoughtstream: "Temporally Quaquaversal Virtual Nanomachine
Programming In Multiple Topologically Connected Quantum-Relativistic
Parallel Timespaces...Made Easy!"
http://ow.ly/1sV7Mw

I found it helpfull for programming-oriented people like me to understand
the foundations of many-worlds interpretation in plain computer programming.

Cheers!
José.

--
A los hombres fuertes les pasa lo que a los barriletes; se elevan cuando es
mayor el viento que se opone a su ascenso.

*thermo*
http://www.mechpoet.net