Brent wrote:
*"But it also entails that The World of Warcraft and what I dreamed last
night exist.*
*Brent"*
Of course! they exist as "themselves" - not in context of 'QM or the Bible,
or anything else'. Anything we think of "exists" - at least in our thought
(at that time?) when it occurred. There is no sure way to distinguish
between 'existence' in diverse aspects of our figments (human thoughts).
Brent also mentions "proof" and "axioms":
*"...1.Incompleteness is the non-existence of some proofs.*
2,*That some functions are not-computable only implies their existence in
the sense that they are implied by some axioms."*
**
1.- Thanks, Brent, although I would not use for some 'nonexisting' the
word "proof". Proof is tricky: it refers to thinking within the 'model' with
justification 'within' as well. Leading to "in-model" TRUTH. In my
agnosticism (incomplete knowledge?) 'proof'' (truth?) is questionable.

 2.- In my vocabulary axioms are human inventions to make 'sciemtific'
concepts feasible, not vice versa. One way to look beyond the conventional
may be to disregard axioms and find  different relations from the
'accepted'. Such method - in the agnostic thinking - may lead to
*NEW*findings in addition to the 'registered' (scientific?)
knowledge-base, what
I am willing to assign as "anticipatory" - a domain (Robert Rosen) I would
love to understand.
(Are we restricted here to mathematical 'functions'? I like to expand my
thinking domain.)

Problem: Bruno's retort:
*"And this entails (and explains) the appearance of the physical universe,
but in a derived and most sophisticated higher order (epistemological)
sense, not in the arithmetical sense (indeed the physical universe become a
non trivial and non computable object, obeying partially computable laws,
etc.
Bruno" *
Assuming (what "I" do not) that a so called arithmetical sense is a 'higher
order' - not the one invented within the bounds of our human logical
churning. Indeed: the 'existence' of the physical universe (a figment we
live by) is non-trivial, with one caveat of mine:
*Nothing OBEYS our (partially computable, or any other 'physical'?) LAWS, *this
is the wrong expression. We derived (mostly within a debatable statistical
method) the habits we so far observed, deduced their (mostly mathematically
quantized behavior) and call them "laws". Those "laws" are valid as long as
the borders of our statistical considerations hold in THAT respect.
Conventional sciences are mostly built and exercised within such
limitations.

*

*