From: meekerdb
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 3:17 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: On the Sequencing of Observer Moments
On 5/18/2011 11:29 AM, Stephen Paul King wrote:
  Hi Brent,

      Oh you bet! Chopra and those like him have not done us any favors, but
can we truly begrudge people from making a buck of a book that is a soft
version of the ideas we are considering?

I can certainly begrudge a charlatan who charges money to tell people that they
can recover from cancer by thinking the right thoughts.

Brent

  Not all people are on the far right hand side of the bell curve.

  Onward!

  Stephen