That is so weird.

Bruno

On 20 May 2011, at 18:10, Richard Ruquist wrote:

Raphael Bousso and Leonard Susskind appear to mix the concepts of the multiverse with the idea of wave collapse, e.g., "For example, we might choose S to be an electron and E to be the inanimate laboratory. The system's wave function collapses when the electron becomes entangled with some detector. But we may also include in S everything out to the edge of the solar system. The environment is whatever is out beyond the orbit of Pluto. In that case the collapse of the system wavefunction cannot take place until a photon from the detector has passed Pluto's orbit. This would take about a ve hours d uring which the system wavefunction is coherent. "