On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 06:22:12PM -0700, meekerdb wrote:
> On 5/24/2011 5:39 PM, Stephen Paul King wrote:

That's a bit of a stretch Brent. I, too, am not overly enthusiastic
about Vic's campaign against the fundies, but I don't presume to tell
him what to do with his time, nor did I think Stephen was suggesting
anything of the sort either.

Of course, we don't seem to have quite the same problem with fundies
here in Australia that you do on America. Mind you, the leader of our
opposition party (the "Liberals") has gone on the record flaunting his
religious ideals, and is a climate change denier to boot - I shudder
to think what might happen if he got in. Most people I know seem to
think he's a bit of a nutjob...

BTW - I watched Agora last night. Very relevant to these matters...

Principal, High Performance Coders