>From Wiki- *Nikodem Poplawski* (b. 1975) is a theoretical
physicist<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theoretical_physicist>
 at Indiana University <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_University>,
most widely noted for the proposal that the Universe in which the Earth
exists may be located within the wormhole<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole>
 of a black hole <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole> which itself
exists in an even larger
universe.[1]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-0>
[2]
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-IU-1>[3]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-NG-2>
[4]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-Science-3>
[5] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-Space-4>[
6]
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-NS-5>[7]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-NG2010-6>
[8]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-Science2010-7>
 Poplawski's theory presents an alternative to the popular theory that
within black holes lie gravitational
singularities<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_singularities>
 and provides a theoretical explanation, based on the
torsion<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torsion>
 of spacetime, for a cosmological scenario of fecund universes proposed
earlier by Smolin
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Smolin>.[9]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-8>

Based on analysis of the
Einstein-Cartan<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein%E2%80%93Cartan_theory>-Sciama-Kibble
Theory of Gravity's explanation of torsion<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torsion>
 as a result of particle spin <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_spin>,
Poplawski suggests that when matter density reaches more than about
1050kilograms
per cubic meter inside a black hole, torsion manifests itself as a force
that counters gravity, and that, rather than forming a singularity, it
quickly rebounds like a coiled spring to which pressure has been applied.
Poplawski theorizes that this extraordinary level of torsion may account for
what is observed as the current expansion of the spatially flat, homogeneous
and isotropic universe, the prevailing explanation for which is known as cosmic
inflation
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_inflation>.[10]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-9>
[11] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-PS-10>[
12] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-WP-11> The
rotation of a black hole would influence the spacetime inside it, resulting
in a "preferred direction" within our universe, and therefore, Poplawski
suggests that observable violations of Lorentz
symmetry<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_symmetry>
 might provide evidence for his
theory.[13]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-Telegraph-12>
 Neutrinos which have been observed oscillating from one type to another
have been suggested as the occurrence of such a violation.
The theory further suggests that every black hole may have a wormhole that
contains a universe which forms simultaneously with its black hole's
formation. Poplawski also suggests that black holes at the center of the Milky
Way <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_Way> and other galaxies may be
bridges to other
universes.[14]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-NP-13>
 Accordingly, our own Universe may be the interior of a black hole existing
inside another universe, as proposed earlier by
Pathria.[15]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodem_Pop%C5%82awski#cite_note-14>

So according to Poplawski's theory, the matter/mass absorbed by black holes
may be ejected along the way to the big crunch in the form of new universes.
That is also a hypothesis of my megaverse string cosmology:
http://vixra.org/abs/0911.0046 Richard