Hi all,

Sorry for the volume of e-mails in a short space of time. I really
want to push the arguments further now.

Consider the following: symmetrically the "black hole information
loss" problem, the "initial state of the universe" problem, "the
cosmological constant" problem, are all rotations under symmetry of
the exact same issue. Effectively, the "unsolved problem" of every
current physical theory is the exact same one, under "rotation",
especially string theory, where the "unsolved problem" is how to
explain the high-dimensionality of the theorized "vibrating strings"
(which, if you think about it, are exactly, by rotation, the "hidden
entangled states". What do you think "time-dilated length-contracted
microscopic singular black holes that ever went into them and
radiating all that information over time via Hawking radiation outward
are, anyway?"
Aren't there creepy exact symmetries here? How many equivalent
rotations of symmetry do you need, exactly to be convinced? Isn't
physics the systematic science of "finding" symmetries in the
"observable universe"? What, exactly, is quantum computing? In theory,
it is the concept of creating superpositions of multiple "possible
universes and conspiring to have them obtain exactly "one" bit of
information out of them at a time out of "thin air" via superposition,
averaging over a branching superposition of states, instantly, via
superposition? I have already argued, in fact, that entanglement is
exactly gravitation, and that our universe is, in principle, entangled
with the entire rest of the universe. Aren't they all exactly the same
problem? Isn't all physics "quantum computing?" in some sense? And
isn't quantum computing theorized to be conceptually plausible?

So what is the LHC really? Isn't it a tool for probing deeper and
deeper into the "history" of the universe and its "small scale"
structure? Isn't, by symmetry, probing deeper and deeper into the
"laws" of the universe too, and by symmetry, a possible tool for
connecting to some "future" state of the universe? What, in principle,
is the difference between the LHC (and "any" collider") and a quantum
computer providing information you would not have otherwise, about the
local initial configuration of the world? Aren't we "discovering" the
"local laws" of the universe, in any case, even if they are not the
"most fundamental" ones? Also, didn't we ask ourselves if the LHC
would open up a microscopic black hole that would end up destroying
the Earth based on it? I predict, now, that we will actually be able
to prove at some point that the LHC does in fact, every time it runs,
open up a microscopic wormholes to the some symmetric opposite ends of
the universe? What is the opposite "end" to us in the most general
symmetry? Is it not, in fact, the net information of the entire
universe, in some way? What "is" the net information of the "entire
universe", and couldn't is very plausibly be conscious in some way?

Thank you all for considering my argument.