Thanks for the link. I have enjoyed the talk.

On 12.05.2011 22:20 thermo said the following:
Hi, I recently read the "Theory of Nothing" book by Russell Standish.
I wanted to share this talk I watched by Damian Conway...

Damian Conway, Thoughtstream: "Temporally Quaquaversal Virtual
Nanomachine Programming In Multiple Topologically Connected
Quantum-Relativistic Parallel Timespaces...Made Easy!"
http://ow.ly/1sV7Mw

I found it helpfull for programming-oriented people like me to
understand the foundations of many-worlds interpretation in plain
computer programming.

Cheers! José.