From: Felix Hoenikker <fhoenikk...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: Physics
To: Pete Hughes <pet...@gmail.com>

Peter,

Please consider reading "Cat's Cradle" by Kurt Vonnegut. I think
you'll find that this till be truly all that you need to know :)

Also, as you read "Cat's Cradle," please post some messages at on the
following discussion list:

http://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/hr4x2/physicists_what_do_you_think_of_the_following/

Best,
F.H.