> I'm afraid I don't understand how your idea "qualitatively predicts all
> features of GR without QCD or QFT." or what it means for (Feynmann diagram?)
> loops to have "net entanglement coming out". I think you need to be more
> explicit and precise (e.g. mathematical). The idea that GR can be explained
> in terms of QFT and entropic fluctuations has been around a long time (c.f.
> Sakarov). Here's a recent post of from a friend on the question:

I read the message you posted, and it seems like what I'm saying has
some similarity to what I'm saying: gravity and the other 3
"fundamental" forces are linked together.  But I'm actually saying the
opposite of what he is: rather than the other forces being fundamental
and gravity arising from "quantum fuzziness", gravity is fundamental
and the other forces arise from locally looping topology, which are
more or less the "strings" of "string theory".  However, the strings
do not have some fixed number of dimension, but depend on the
microscale topology of local space, which in turn depend on the
initial conditions during the big bang.

My theory also produces a testable prediction: no black holes truly
exist, because no singularity can truly form.  Therefore every
"apparent" event horizon is really a separation of two universes,
where the outside universe is entangled geometrically with the inside
universe. The Hubble volume is sitting inside of an expanding
supermassive black hole, of another universe. However, because of
uncertainty about the macrostate of the universe, this means the
"outside universe" is effectively in a superposition of all possible
universes consistent with our observations. Equivalently, every
"classical" black hole is really in a microscopic superposition of all
possible states consistent with the outside world.

However, the Hubble volume in not truly closed: it receives
information one photon at a time from the "outside" in the form of
cosmic background radiation, which is information being about the
prior state of the otherwise casually disconnected universe, i.e. the
CMB and other parts of the observable universe outside our Hubble
volume. Similarity, every "classical" black hole must leak information
to the outside world in the form of photons, i.e. Hawking radiation.

Equivalence between the CMB and Hawking radiation implies that space
must be "compressed" within a "black hole" in order to fit all the
information that is to leak out later, i.e. length contraction.  Also,
since information comes out of a "black hole" more slowly than it goes
in, this implies time dilation.  This is what I mean when I say that
my theory retrodicts the qualitative features of QM and GR.

Finally, my theory is that gravity is the only true force, but that
the other forces arise through photons going through microscopic black
holes at every point in space.  In fact, since black holes do not
"truly" exist in my theory, *every* point in space is, in theory, a
black hole, the topology of which depends on the initial conditions in
the Big Bang in our section of the universe.

Does that make any more sense? Please let me know if it does not.

F.H.