In a message dated 6/22/2011 2:46:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

Every  person can have their own universe (or universes) to him or herself
if they  want, but of course they can still interact and meet on common
ground if that  is desirable.  The difference is similar to that of
single-player games  and online multiplayer games.

Jason, Hello
>From a purely 'values' philosophy-mentality, why go to space in any case if
 we can load ourselves into a cluster of fantasy-galaxies (populated)?
Make  the data we have collected about the planet Jupiter, into a giant Middle
Earth.  Join the land of the Lotus-Eaters, as it were?

To post to this group, send email to