On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 2:48 PM, <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> **
>  In a message dated 6/22/2011 2:46:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> jasonre...@gmail.com writes:
>
> Every person can have their own universe (or universes) to him or herself
> if they want, but of course they can still interact and meet on common
> ground if that is desirable.  The difference is similar to that of
> single-player games and online multiplayer games.
>
> Jason
>
>  Jason, Hello
>
> From a purely 'values' philosophy-mentality, why go to space in any case if
> we can load ourselves into a cluster of fantasy-galaxies (populated)?

It is not clear to me what you mean by the cluster of fantasy galaxies..

>   Make the data we have collected about the planet Jupiter, into a giant
> Middle Earth.

Join the land of the Lotus-Eaters, as it were?

Heavenly bodies such as Jupiter may be the main source of energy for
technical civilizations.  Energy becomes the only resource needed to live.
 I am not sure what you mean by turning it into a Middle Earth, certainly
people could create such fantasy universes to live in.

Jason