On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 5:15 AM, Constantine Pseudonymous
<bsor...@gmail.com>wrote:

> the failure of society or civilization is in its attempt to "figure
> things out"... to come up with a coherent, absolutely persuasive and
> complete picture-form of things...... rather then to "figure out" how
> to enjoy its existence..... it focuses on the probably futile  effort
> to figure out what existence is.
>
> Does it matter? How would it change how we feel or what we do? Is it
> possible in this life time or in a hundred thousand years?
>
> What is more important is to figure out how to enjoy our existence how
> to properly seize and highly enjoy our existence....
>
> hopefully that is not a more or equally difficult inquiry then the
> trying to figure out what existence is... then we are doomed.
>
> wait, we are doomed.

RR: Part of determining what exists is if a supernatural world does exist
and if so this certainly contributes to the enjoyment of our existence.
http://knol.google.com/k/implications-of-a-conjectured-multiverse-string-theory-in-26-dimensions
#