BS,

Glad you asked. Read http://vixra.org/abs/1101.0044 and
http://knol.google.com/k/implications-of-a-conjectured-multiverse-string-theory-in-26-dimensions
#
RR

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 12:35 PM, B Soroud <bsor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "RR: Part of determining what exists is if a supernatural world does exist
> and if so this certainly contributes to the enjoyment of our existence."
>
> lol.
>
> yes, but don't you see. our ancestors dreamt that up long ago. what makes
> you think there is any substantial basis for it?
>
> On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 3:25 AM, Richard Ruquist <yann...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 5:15 AM, Constantine Pseudonymous <
>> bsor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> the failure of society or civilization is in its attempt to "figure
>>> things out"... to come up with a coherent, absolutely persuasive and
>>> complete picture-form of things...... rather then to "figure out" how
>>> to enjoy its existence..... it focuses on the probably futile  effort
>>> to figure out what existence is.
>>>
>>> Does it matter? How would it change how we feel or what we do? Is it
>>> possible in this life time or in a hundred thousand years?
>>>
>>> What is more important is to figure out how to enjoy our existence how
>>> to properly seize and highly enjoy our existence....
>>>
>>> hopefully that is not a more or equally difficult inquiry then the
>>> trying to figure out what existence is... then we are doomed.
>>>
>>> wait, we are doomed.
>>>
>> RR: Part of determining what exists is if a supernatural world does exist
>> and if so this certainly contributes to the enjoyment of our existence.
>>
>> http://knol.google.com/k/implications-of-a-conjectured-multiverse-string-theory-in-26-dimensions
>> #
>>
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "Everything List" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to everything-list@googlegroups.com.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/everything-list?hl=en.
>>>
>>>
>>  --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Everything List" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to everything-list@googlegroups.com.
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/everything-list?hl=en.
>>
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Everything List" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everything-list@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/everything-list?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Everything List" group.
To post to this group, send email to everything-list@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/everything-list?hl=en.

Reply via email to