Bruno, damn, this is heavy.... give me a moment to reply:

you see. I can be very sure that my body exists.... a 100% sure... but I
can't be sure that anything else exists.

you say: " Just now, you can hardlmy doubt you are... you know that you are
conscious. You know that you ...but you know you are living it here and

I can doubt that "I am".... but I can't doubt that "x is".  But what does x

" You know that you are conscious. You know perfectly what it is. It is what
makes pain painful. "

false! false! I don't know what pain is.... I know what the word refers
to.... but once I try to pay close attention to it and figure out what it
is.... I don't know what it is.... it just is....

You think you know what these "things" are but once you play close attention
they slip through your fingers...... they just become unintelligible
names..... because "sensation" is a name...... the "thing itself" is not the
word..... and the "thing itself" is unknowable.

I can say that I am but I cannot say what I am or what is is........I can
just say..... x is. but I know neither what x or is is. (take this
seriously, I am not sophisticating)

"I think that you assume the existence of a physical primitive universe."

Do you mean I assume some substantial and objective reductionist state of
affairs? I don't assume anything.

"Mind construction are some definable, and some non definable number

I define any conception or notion of mind, and even the notion of
mind-construction.... as by definition a "mind-construction".

What on earth do you mean by number... it sounds like it is your way to make
a pure abstraction out of concrete determinations. It sounds like your use
of the word number is your way to transcendentalize things out of existence
and convert them into pure abstract identities.

".It is the belief in a form of technologically possible reincarnation"

Have you seen ghost in the shell.... if you really believed this... you
should scrap or hide the theory all together. We are too corrupt and
perverse for it.... we would simply stain another space of existence.

Now this self-introspection that you speak of...

what introspection.... what is being observed? what is the form of

what is observing what?

what causes or constitutes or conditions the observation? When you close
your eyes, are you seeing some "inner space", the inside of your skull? or
the back of your eyelids?

I don't want to follow you into your sci-fi salvationist technocratic

To post to this group, send email to