frankly... I don't believe an artificial brain is possible.... that is Gods
trick...... God, in so far as he exists, made it that no artificial brain
would ever be possible.... hence he is God (medieval scholastic logic).

"and practically that's how we will expands ourselves in virtual realities
spreading in the galaxy and beyond (in most futures). "

If this is the future... remind me to commit suicide when it comes.... or
start a violent resistance/revolution movement (against these damn crazy mad
scientists)..... the French (post-structuralists) will join with me on this
huh?

sounds too much like Ghost in the Shell, Terminator, and Matrix huh?

get out of town with your sterile and pseudo-godly but in fact godless mad
scientist vision.

p.s. I like you so don't get mad.