On 7/5/2011 9:23 PM, Jason Resch wrote:
On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 2:31 PM, B Soroud <bsor...@gmail.com <mailto:bsor...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    lol, you still believe in the dream of God = truth/reality.

    Truth/Reality?

    nice one!

What is wrong with equating all of truth and all of reality with God? The existence of the whole of that which exists is indisputable (by definition), so calling it God is a matter of taste, one which many religions seem to agree with:

It's a "matter of taste" usually followed by a lecture on what God demands of you. When someone tells me about God I reach for my gun.