On 7/26/2011 12:56 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
I don't see how I'm begging the question. I'm just saying that feeling
is the interior topology of biological cells, and so a brain made of
non-biological cells won't feel the same.

That's fine. I'm OK with that as an hypothesis. But it means that a being that *acts* the same *may not feel the same*; i.e. may be a philosophical zombie. That there can be a mismatch between what is felt and what is reported as felt (reports are *acts*).