On Aug 11, 3:13 pm, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

> I think consciousness of perception is a narrative story
> the brain makes up for the purpose of memory and future cogitation.
> That's why we have few conscious memories prior to learning language.

I think consciousness of perception is just perception of perception.
What the retina does to the outside world, the visual cortex does to
the retina, and the rest of the cortex does to the visual areas of the
cortex. We watch the watchers who watch our body watch it's world -
visually, aurally, kinesthetically, etc. Vision is a neurological
narrative in two dimensions (x2).

Craig