On Aug 12, 2:00 pm, Evgenii Rudnyi <use...@rudnyi.ru> wrote:

> This the point that I do not understand. The question is here more what
> exactly is the observer in my body. Presumably it is the brain. Then it
> first constructs the world that I observe, than it observes the
> constructed world. It is completely unclear though, how it happens.

If you consider that the world, the body, and the brain all might have
an interior topology, then it's not so mysterious. The self is what
the interior of the brain feels like, a person is what the self feels
inside of a body, and a lifetime is what the inside of the world feels
like to a person. Within a lifetime, other lifetimes and perceptual
frames of references are contacted indirectly as exterior phenomena,
having discrete objective characteristics. The interior topology is an
ontological set complement. It does not operate by the conventions of
existence, it operates through the sensorimotive-semantic
entanglements of insistence.

Craig