On 12.08.2011 20:47 Craig Weinberg said the following:
On Aug 12, 2:00 pm, Evgenii Rudnyi<use...@rudnyi.ru>  wrote:

This the point that I do not understand. The question is here more
what exactly is the observer in my body. Presumably it is the
brain. Then it first constructs the world that I observe, than it
observes the constructed world. It is completely unclear though,
how it happens.

If you consider that the world, the body, and the brain all might
have an interior topology, then it's not so mysterious. The self is
what the interior of the brain feels like, a person is what the self
feels inside of a body, and a lifetime is what the inside of the
world feels like to a person. Within a lifetime, other lifetimes and
perceptual frames of references are contacted indirectly as exterior
phenomena, having discrete objective characteristics. The interior
topology is an ontological set complement. It does not operate by the
conventions of existence, it operates through the
sensorimotive-semantic entanglements of insistence.

It would be interesting to see how do you know this. Some revelation or something else?

Evgenii
http://blog.rudnyi.ru