On 12.08.2011 22:05 Craig Weinberg said the following:
On Aug 12, 3:41 pm, Evgenii Rudnyi<use...@rudnyi.ru>  wrote:

It would be interesting to see how do you know this. Some
revelation or something else?

I don't know it, I just think that it could be the case. If you can
fully and finally reject the proposition that your own experiences
could be metaphysical, then you are left with describing what

I cannot exclude this, hence who knows. Still, it would be nicer not only to get the answer but also how it has appeared.

Evgenii

experience is in objective terms as a phenomena. Since we find
ourselves perceiving the world from the interior of a body, then
it's not all that outrageous to hypothesize that this
interior-exterior relationship between being a body and an
experiencer of bodies might not be a unique invention in the
universe, and that the many and fundamentally significant
diametrically complimentary qualities of subjective phenomena
compared to objective might not be a meaningless coincidence.

Craig