Craig, I'm wondering what would make my internal processes come up with not
identical, but similar conclusions to what your theory seems to suggest. I
went through your page and could relate to the questions you posed and saw a
reflection of my own tendencies to integrate absolutely everything I
observe, internally and externally into a category to explain everything. To
me, anything I think that sounds new-agey is an internal tell tale that I'm
going in the wrong direction. It's just the way my compass is calibrated,
but I don't deny its existence.

My... intuition? tells me that it is all math, holy math if you will. An
abstract class where we, humans and atoms alike, invoke and experience its
instantiations.

Regarding your thoughts on photon behavior, it seemed to me that you are
saying that photons are the quantum entanglement of spacetime. That they
don't really travel through a medium, but that they will manifest through
the entanglement of a sender and a receiver?