On 9/2/2011 5:17 AM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:
I have summarized my answers in respect to that the simulation technology falls short of the simulation hypothesis at

It could be considered as some small empiric case study.

My practical experience with simulation has often been disappointing. It works best when abstracting out a relatively small number of relations and simple physics. But on the other hand, what can be simulated has vastly expanded over the 50yrs of my career. So when this or that ambitious project fails I don't conclude that the trend is stopped.