Yes, thanks.

It's interesting that he goes from showing how neurons plausibly have
micro-agency, to then insisting in part 7 that we must reduce
consciousness to-unconsciousness.

To me, all it takes is to realize that it's not only what the neurons
are doing physically that matters, but what the neuronal agents
themselves are perceiving, and how perceptions scale up differently
than material objects relating across space do.

On Sep 26, 8:38 pm, meekerdb <> wrote:
> Craig will like part 6 of Dan Dennett's Harvard lectures
> Brent

To post to this group, send email to