Thanks for your response. Bostrom considers just the idea you mention
in section 4.6 called "Class Action." He uses the term "YOU" to
represent all your qualitatively identical duplicates throughout the
(Level 1) multiverse. According to the class action selection rule,
"Even though your actions may have only finite consequences, YOUR
actions will be infinite. If the various constituent person-parts of
YOU are distributed roughly evenly throughout spacetime, then it is
possible for you to affect the world's value-density. For example, if
each person-part of YOU acts kindly, YOU may increase the well-being
of an infinite number of persons such that the density of well-being
in the world increases by some finite amount." (p. 39)

However, this class action argument assumes that the value-density
approach is an acceptable way to measure the value in a world. There
are a few problems with the value-density approach. First of all, it
seems to give up aggregationism (total consequentialism) in favor of
average consequentialism. Average consequentialism has the
counterintuitive implication that we should kill people who have below-
average utility and few friends or loved ones, such as some hermits
and homeless people. Secondly, the value-density approach "places
ethical significance on the spatiotemporal distribution of value."
This is at odds with consequentialism's commitment to impartiality
(the idea that equal amounts of value are equally good to promote, no
matter who or where the beneficiaries are). Third, the value-density
approach fails to apply to inhomogeneous infinite worlds . . . because
value-density is undefined for such worlds." (16)

Perhaps some other combination of approaches will be more promising.