*I* *interjected some remarks just for keeping order on the list*.- *JM

*
On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Oct 23, 4:14 pm, John Mikes <jami...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > *Craig,*
> > **
> > *thanks for your explanation -  B U T : let us accept the term Multisense
> > Realism (whatever that may cover) and let me ask:*
> > *satisfactory to whom? *
>
> To whoever understands how it applies to the Hard Problem.

*         (JM: OK, I feel myself excluded from an explanation.)*

> > *separation of what???? (OK, you call it an illusion). And I like your:
> > "range of experience" as a limited term. *
>
> Separation of subjective experience and objective existence.

**
*        (JM: I like such distinction. Problem is: I see only how to
realizethe OBJECTIVE existence? we can THINK about it.
*

> > *Then again: to explain by "our awareness"? what is awareness and how
> does
> > it come from the mAmps-bloodflow EKG etc data? *
>
> Awareness is primitive. It isn't explained, it is experienced first
> hand and cannot be explained without first hand experience. To explain
> is to translate something which is not experienced directly into a
> direct sense, so sense or awareness is always the beginning and ending
> - the elephant in every room. Our awareness doesn't come from physical
> phenomenon as much as both the physical and experiential phenomena are
> actually the same thing, but part of what that thing does is to make
> one side seem separate from the other.

*       JM: Newton became aware of some gravitation from physical phenomena
- experienced. So I can agree. What*
*I cannot see, however, how the two SIDES of the same thing can be
separated? Both are primitive.  See the next line. *