Dear Colin,

I hope the Singularity Conference was a singular success and by now the
material is - sort of - sorted. Is there a URL where I can get the main
points to? (you may know that I push 90 -am semi paraplegic and a heart
patient, no chance to travel.
IMO singularity (as I learned in the early 40s) is something that does not
connect to anything, e.g. we cannot get info about it.
A Black Hole started as one, bu then (first) got relaxed in
surface-accessibility etc. and philosophers made a mess of singularities.
It cannot have a size, because that would mean borders and measures.
You see, I am perplexed and would like to read what the smarties said.

Best regards

John Mikes (a fan of your mini-solipsism).

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Colin Geoffrey Hales <cgha...@unimelb.edu.au