On 11/3/2011 7:07 AM, benjayk wrote:
There is no difference, as there is no your and mine consciousness.
Consciousness can not be owned, and can not be divided into pieces. There is
just consciousness.
It is very easily experientally confirmable: Do you ever experience anything
other than this consciousness?

An interesting question whose answer is not so obvious. Of course you can *define* experience to be just conscious experience, i.e. that which we can put into words or otherwise describe. But in fact we are aware of a lot of things we are not conscious of in that sense, i.e. we react to them and learn from them, develop skills and habits, even prove mathematical theorems (c.f. Poincare').