This reminds me of something: this is the best test question I ever
came up with:

"In the language of the Japanese quails, what was the gödel' statement
that started the universe over again at 0 AD? explain your answer
precisely in pure mathematical terms without appeal to the existence
of mayan buddhists or other forms of the axiom of choice."

Q.E.D.?