Is it possible to have a universe with no laws, including the laws of physics?
Is not having any laws of physics possible? What could happen within such a
universe? It seems at least a logical possibility (to me).

Wouldn't this be equivalent to saying either:

1. The laws of physics can't be divined or derived in those universes for some
reason so we only think there no laws
2. The laws of physics change continually in those universes so we can't
measure them

3. Nothing is possible at all in those universes, but the universes
nevertheless exist in some sense.

Is this just an empty set or is there more to it?

Kim Jones

To post to this group, send email to