In a message dated 11/12/2011 12:25:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kimjo...@ozemail.com.au writes:

1. The  laws of physics can't be divined or derived in those universes for
some reason  so we only think there no laws

2. The laws of physics change  continually in those universes so we can't
measure them

3. Nothing is  possible at all in those universes, but the universes
nevertheless exist in  some sense.

Is this just an empty set or is there more to  it?

Thanks,

Kim Jones

I thought about what you wrote, in an intuitive way, and decided that the
best answer is no. There can be no universe, with no rules. My first
reaction  was that stuff would arise from virtual particles, as physicists say;
and
thus,  that universe would in a microsecond, have rules.