A universe with no laws (described by zero information) has no prohibition
on what structures exist, and is equivalent to everything existing (which
is also described by zero information).  As an example, if a certain
possible object (X) did not exist in this meta-universe having no laws,
would that not be equivalent to the law :"Objext X does not exist"?

Jason