The hard problem of everything

The hard problem of everything is a unification of the two singularly
hard problems that our existence poses: the hard problem of
consciousness (how does subjective experience arise) and the hard
problem of something (why is there something rather than nothing)
which includes the problem of an infinite regress of mechanism and an
infinite regress of causation.
It seems that both of these problems seem to cause science some
difficulty and are deemed unscientific and philosophical in nature.

The crucial (mad?) step I have taken in my reasoning is to assume that
since consciousness and the universe pose similarly difficult
questions they are similar in nature, examples of the same phenomena.

Since they are similar phenomena, properties of one can perhaps be
deduced from properties of the other. The conscious self is a
singularity (I take this from the universe) which results from an
infinite feedback loop, therefore the universal singularity is also
the result of an infinite feedback loop.

Now I speculate on the nature of the universal feedback loop, it is my
superstition that there is a unity underlying all things which is what
brought me to propose a unified hard problem in the first place. I
guess that the universal feedback loop is an inevitable oscillation
between positive infinity and positive negativity, which are intrinsic
in the fabric of reality, which stabilised at the zero-point into the
big bang singularity, this explains how everything came inevitably to
be at a single point.