compscicrackpot wrote:

> You might enjoy my conception of God, which I think is the only way in
> which God can be said to exist: God exists as the attractor of maximal
> transcendence or the conscious singularity. :)

This fits very well with my conception of God.
I don't even think there is a fundamental difference between God and
consciousness, God is just another conceptual angle of looking at
consciousness (with more emphasis on the powerful and grand aspect, which
mainly lies in the subjective future). Consciousness is already a
singularity of infinite  self-organization, is just isn't that apparent yet,
as it is still in its embryonal stage of its unfoldment in the manifest
world.

benjayk