On 14 Nov 2011, at 14:30, compscicrackpot wrote:

You might enjoy my conception of God, which I think is the only way in
which God can be said to exist: God exists as the attractor of maximal
transcendence or the conscious singularity. :)

Not bad. Actually it is already a theorem in arithmetic; by using the lexicon Plotinus----Arithmetical self-reference.

God = Arithmetical Truth, p Intellects = arithmetical provabilities Bp Bp
Universal Soul = True arithmetical provabilities,            Bp & p

Observer = consistent provabilities Bp & Dt Bp & Dt Feeler = true consistent provabilities Bp & Dt & p Bp & Dt & p

With Bp = Beweisbar('p'), p (any) arithmetical sentences
Dt = consistent ('t') = ~ Beweisbar('~t') = ~ Beweisbar('f'); t = constant true, f = constant false.

Note the splitting in two of three "hypostases", corresponding to provable and unprovable (but true) by the machine/number.

The problem: justifying completely electron photons and other big bangs from this (which includes arithmetic, computer science).