In principle, yes. What you are talking about is "quantum erasure". It
should even be possible to do it without forgetting the current
worldline (in which case one is really finding a consistent
continuation of the current worldline that happens to be very similar to
the destination worldline). This would be rather similar to
teleportation type scenarios where instead of just teleporting through
space, one teleports through time. How this might be arranged
practically seems even more removed than than the space case, but
theoretically it should be similar.

I'm not at all sure how you might refute QTI using this, but please elaborate.

Cheers