I think Evan Harris Walker makes the same point in The Physics of
Consciousness (a book that provides a very clear explanation of Bell's
theorem, though his speculations on the brain appear egregiously
wrong). I don't think though that the point you're making here is
quite the same as mine however. I will have to follow up the measure
theory mentioned by Bruno below to see how this apparent problem
actually isn't one.

You mention the Born rule. He was my great grandfather as it happens
but I didn't know there was a Born rule...