Dear Russell,

I gave up on Tipler more than a dacade ago for reasons you touched, and so
on 'omega point' (as 'idealistic' - a term I do not use anymore). A
question: do you appreciate "the science of complexity" as reasonable, in a
situation we id not get through to even outline at our present level? -
"MY" usage of complexity is that of the indinite everything, of which we
don't even guess a thing. It would be like solving functions with
unidentified 'uncountable' variables. I borrowed the term from Robert Rosen
and am not sure if I missed his idea, or just continued it. Anyway my
'infinite' complexity does not qualify for being subject to "science".

Best for 'your' summer

John Mikes