On 11/26/2011 8:28 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
Three interesting nuggets. The last one I particularly like as it
seems to very much support my view of energy as an experience shared
between material antennas and *not* a freestanding psuedosubstance of
"photons".

Physicists find charge separation in a molecule consisting of two
identical atoms
November 25, 2011

"Electron density in a homonuclear molecule which behaves like a polar
dimer molecule. The size of this molecule is more than 1000 times
larger than usual molecules. Image: Science/AAAS "Physicists from the
University of Stuttgart show the first experimental proof of a
molecule consisting of two identical atoms that exhibits a permanent
electric dipole moment. This observation contradicts the classical
opinion described in many physics and chemistry textbooks. The work
was published in the journal Science yesterday."

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-11-physicists-molecule-identical-atoms.html

It may contradict statements in some textbooks, but it's perfectly in line with standard physics - as the article explains. It doesn't imply that the electron has a dipole moment.