On 12/2/2011 10:44 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
On Dec 2, 12:28 pm, meekerdb<meeke...@verizon.net>  wrote:
On 12/2/2011 6:22 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

I don't think it's a hypothesis though. The brain IS our only known
source of experience. We can change our experience by changing our
brain and vice versa. The same cannot be said for anything else in the
universe, can it?
I can change my experience by moving to Canada, getting a new wife, or putting
brandy in
my coffee.

You can't experience any of those changes without a brain. If I could
change your experience by putting brandy in my coffee then you would
have a point. I can't though. I can't change anyones experience unless
I do something that changes their brain.

Craig

The point is that any change in our experience does change our brain, otherwise we wouldn't experience it. I don't know why that should make it "the source" of our experience. Actually I could change your experience by putting brandy in your coffee; in fact I'm changing your experience right now as you read these words.