On 12/10/2011 3:50 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
Some say that the interference of particles "with themselves" in the two-slit experiment is amble evidence for these, but MWI does nothing to explain why we observe the particular universe that we do.

Comp explains this completely, by explaining why you cannot understand that you are the one ending in Washington instead as the one ending in Moscow. It explains contingencies by consistent extensions.

But then starting from Philadelphia instead of Brussels "you" should end up in Washington - since it is much more similar to Philadelphia.