On 12/19/2011 2:28 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
On Dec 19, 4:26 pm, meekerdb<meeke...@verizon.net>  wrote:

But I think that's where our intuition misleads us.  It seems very likely that
part or
even all of one's brain could be replaced by computer; and that computer could
be emulated
by a universal digital computer.
Not to me. Does it seem very likely that part of even all of France
could be replaced by India? Or robot clones of French people?

Craig

They are all replaced every 80yrs or so (some by Algerians).

Brent
"If you ask the wrong question, it won't matter what the answer is."