On 12/20/2011 5:14 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
On Dec 19, 6:08 pm, meekerdb<meeke...@verizon.net>  wrote:
On 12/19/2011 2:28 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Dec 19, 4:26 pm, meekerdb<meeke...@verizon.net>    wrote:
But I think that's where our intuition misleads us.  It seems very likely that
part or
even all of one's brain could be replaced by computer; and that computer could
be emulated
by a universal digital computer.
Not to me. Does it seem very likely that part of even all of France
could be replaced by India? Or robot clones of French people?

They are all replaced every 80yrs or so (some by Algerians).
So it should be no problem to replace the brain with bone marrow.

So long as the functionality is the same.