On 12/29/2011 8:47 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
On 28 Dec 2011, at 22:21, Russell Standish wrote:

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 12:10:29PM +0100, Bruno Marchal wrote:

But I still fail to see what you mean by swapping two consciousness.
In this case we have that the consciousness of [Tommy and Samantha]
supervenes (weakly) on the physical activity in the classroom (to
change them, we have to change something physical in the classroom),
in the same manner than the consciousness of Bruno and Russell
supervenes on the (phsyical, here) execution of the UD. That is what
is used in the argument.

Bruno

We have two conscious states (Tommy and Samantha)

It might be the same consciousness, with different content.

??? That would be two different conscious states. What is a consciousness apart from its content?