On 12/29/2011 11:18 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I was, unwillingly, more cruel. I exigate from my parents a proof, before going to bed, that I will wake up being me, and not someone else. That 'consciousness swapping' possibility terrified me, until I discover it makes no sense or it makes to much sense: I do wake up as you, every day, as you know, but don't remember.

Greg Egan has written a nice little short story about a person who wakes up in a different body everyday. It's in his book "Axiomatics".